Information we receive and how it is used
We collect and store information about you to better enable a more intuitive and customized online retailing experience.
Your information is the information that's required when you sign up for the site, as well as the information you choose to share.
- Registration information: When you sign up for protein.lk, you are required to provide information such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Information you choose to share: Your information also includes the information you choose to share via social media sites such Facebook and twitter, such as when you post a status update, upload a photo, or comment on a friend's story.
- Information others share about you: We may receive information about you via social and offline competition's that we conduct on a regular basis. This information will be used by us to help us profile and target better offers to you.
We also receive other types of information about you:
- We receive data from the computer, mobile phone or other device you use to access wow, including when multiple users log in from the same device. This may include your IP address and other information such as your location, type of sites and pages visited etc.
- We receive data whenever you visit a website that is connected, affiliated or runs on the protein.lk platform.
- Sometimes we get data from our advertising partners, agencies, activation partners etc which tells us where you connect to us from and how we can connect with you.
Usage of Data
ADL reserves the right to use and share information received and stored for marketing campaigns conducted for ADL and its Affiliates.
We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
Usernames and User IDs
A username is your unique ID wow uses to identify you. You are free to browse the site without registering for a user ID as well. Your user ID and password must be kept secure at all times to avoid online impersonation
Deleting and deactivating your account
If you want to stop using your account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Cookies, pixels and other similar technologies
Cookies and pixels are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or another device.
We use these to
- Understand your use of protein.lk
- Understand how you use the internet, search and discover other products and services
- Enable more features and store information about you
- Monitor and understand the use of our products and services; and
Other General points to note
Who to contact for any disputes or resolution
For any disputes regarding our use of data and data privacy please contact
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm
We may share your information based on legal requests and official sanction to prevent harm, crime or as part of an official investigation. Information shared will be your login details, type and nature of online transactions, payment methods and financing arrangements if any.
Notifications and Other Messages
We will send you daily notifications via email or SMS upon your subscription to such content. You are free to unsubscribe to such content by selecting the unsubscribe option in your account settings
Third Party Content
ADL, similar to an Internet Service Provider, is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Users. Accordingly, ADL has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or any other Users are those of the respective author(s) or distributors) and not of ADL. Neither ADL nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In many instances, the content available through this Website represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, user, or another user not under contract with ADL. ADL neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the Website by anyone other than authorized ADL employee spokespersons while acting in official capacities. Under no circumstances will ADL be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's reliance on information obtained through the Website. It is the responsibility of user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, etc., or other content available through the Website. The Website contains links to third party Web sites maintained by other content providers. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by ADL of the contents on such third-party sites and ADL hereby expressly disclaims any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If user decides to access linked third-party Web sites, user does so at its own risk. Unless you have executed a written agreement with ADL expressly permitting you to do so, you may not provide a hyperlink to the Website from any other website. ADL reserves the right to revoke its consent to any link at any time in its sole discretion.
ADL may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, ADL shall have the right to immediately terminate any passwords or accounts of User in the event of any conduct by User which ADL, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ADL, its subsidiaries and Business Associates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of this Website and/or the Mini-sites by User.
you can correct your personal data by clicking on account settings
Click here to edit your account
Change of Control
If the ownership of our business changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner so they can continue to operate the service. But they will still have to honor the commitments we have made in this Data Use Policy.
Notice of Changes